Improve Your Home’s Indoor Air Quality With Hunter and Air Scrubber
Are you concerned that your home’s indoor air quality may be on the decline due to foreign pollutants? Bacteria unfortunately finds its way into many residential homes, whether it originates from mold and mildew outbreaks or from the pets that live in your home. Regardless of the cause, as soon as you notice the signs of poor indoor air quality, it should be top priority to remedy the issue for the sake of you and your family’s health.
Automatically assuming that your home’s indoor air is safe and clean to breathe in is a mistake you don’t want to make. The Environmental Protection Agency refers to indoor air pollution as one of the five top environmental risks we face in our country, in addition to the fact that it can potentially be two to five times more dangerous than the worst case of exterior air. With Air Scrubber Plus, you won’t have to worry about this risk due to the fact that it removes 99.9% of unwelcome toxins straight out of your home’s indoor air.
Quality of Life Home Improvement Questionnaire
If you answer “YES” to any of these questions, installing the Air Scrubber Plus in your home could improve the quality of your life.
- Does anyone in your family suffer from allergy symptoms?
- Do you ever smell lingering cooking, pet, or smoking odors in your home?
- Would you like to reduce dust, mold, pet dander, or pollen in your home?
- Is there anyone in your home that can’t afford to get sick?
- Would you like to reduce up to 99% of harmful contaminants on surfaces such as kitchen counter tops and bathrooms?
AirScrubber from Jed Stevens on Vimeo.